June 30, 2009

Free Shipping! What? No way! I want!

Oh yeah, free shipping too. Not only am I offering my art necklaces for a mere $12.00 each, but I'm also going to ship it to ya for free (Continental U.S. resideLinknts only). I even made this cute little free shipping illustration to visually inform ya as well.

Some of my Etsy Dallas friends and I are throwing up a free shipping sail....I mean sale. Check out Tefi Designs, Alicia Colina-Ashby, Cut Out and Collect, Artful Expression, Sadie's Things and Laura Davis Design Lab for some more great deals on shipping. We'll also be reminding everyone on the Etsy Dallas Weekend Guide soon.

The sale is from July 2nd to July 6th, but you can also find Pamela Michelle goods with no shipping charges even after the 6th. So have fun shopping!

1 comment:

laura davis said...

yay! thanks for the super cute graphics!