May 18, 2007

Friday Night Fun



So I'm having a face contest. I've been trying to decide which look is better for me. Your votes count.....um. Nah! I'm just having fun on a Friday night, taking a good old break from painting.

This week has been crazy. I haven't had anytime to paint or make anything, so tonight is a treat to myself. I'm painting up a storm! So watch out for a Hurricane Pamela with speeds up to 70 brush strokes per minute and loud music blasting into your house. Ahhhh...cover your children and plants and pets! My best advice is to run run run!!!

4 comments:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Can't wait to see what comes out of 70 brushstrokes per minute - sounds exciting :) Dangerous even...

Rollx said...

Atleast your friday night party. Didnt cost a cent. :)

LoveDynamite said...

one vote for pic #2
Please and Thankyou

pamela michelle said...

ok, that's one vote for #2. I guess i'll proudly wear face #2 forever unless someone can convince me the other way.