July 23, 2007

Here's what I've been up to


As you can see, I'm not finished. This is typical. But it's ok because I have no time limit. yay! I could take a day, or a few years....whatever I want. I'm in charge of these paintings, and they have no say in the matter. ha!

Hope you're having a happy monday! I sure am. I went on a little bloggy stroll this morning through some of my fav blogs and I ran into my work on Freshly Blended. "Whoop whoop!" I exclaimed loudly, as my body filled with joy. I've been featured a few times on blogs, but I knew about the feature before they posted them. This one, I wasn't aware, so it was a happy shock! yayayay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an excellent surprise!! I especially like the little wooden bird pendant!



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful beginning on your painting. I like how you said - this is what I've been up to and this is me! Great!

The Bookish Life said...

this is really beautiful - i love the colours!