June 2, 2007

Happy Birthday for Me


Yes, sadly i'm one year older and not much wiser. I was showered in sweet cakes, brownies, candies, and cupcakes for my birthday. Much yummy goodness! I think I've eaten enough sugar in the past few days to kill a 5 year old. Well, I'm out of my sugar coma now, but I'm still dealing with the side effects. Let's just say I hope someone is bringing me bigger size pants for my birthday, Ughf!

Above are my sweets that my coworkers brought me. I thought they were really funny and cute so i'm sharing them with you. Please refrain from licking the screen....well actually, go ahead, it's your screen. :) Maybe it will taste better than mine.

PS: we decided the little cupcakes had Martian teddy bears drawn on them. We don't know why, but they sure were fun to eat.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hope your birthday was lovely! Best Wishes, Your Etsy Name-Twin, Pamela Michele

Sewlutions' World said...

Happy Birthday to you! Those desserts looked yummy.